SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER & DESIGNER
FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, GOOGLE+ AND LINKEDIN
SPROUT SOCIAL TO MANAGE CONTENT CALENDAR
General Finishes is a manufacturer of wood finishing products such as: wood stains, dye stains, gel stains, topcoats, chalk style paint, and milk paints. Their brand has many segmented demographics on their social reach. So, tactics are different dependent on the audience that flocks to certain channels.
On a typical day of managing General Finishes' social content I would:
- Optimization of General Finishes brand name and product lines
- Protection of brand name in the social media and online spaces.
- Created sharable content for Facebook, Google +, Pinterest, & Twitter.
- Experienced editing scripts and help with the filming process of how to videos of our product lines.
- Manage customer relations across social networks.
- Manage graphics team through execution of monthly graphical needs and current campaigns.
- In charge of producing graphics for upcoming holidays, and selected themes for each month.
- Community Management with focus on Google +. Twitter, and Facebook.
- Create 'Sharables' with consumer generated photos that featured uses of GF products to be shared on Twitter and Pinterest and other social channels.
- Manage social channels through Sprout Social, creating a content calendar for Twitter on Sprout as well.
- Check social feeds regularly for consumer trends and habits.
- Manage HEO (Hashtag Engine Optimization) across all channels.
- Produce leads to sales team
- Maintain SEO (Search Engine Optimization) on websites, social sites, and in naming conventions.
- Protect company branding and name across Social Media and the web.
- Check into General Finishes's Google Analytics.
- All copy, graphics, and blog posts featured in this portfolio have been created by myself.
Social Post Graphics
Click to Enlarge